iKnow is an SMS message based customer feedback program, which will provide you with real-time customer feedback. It is designed to find out how your customers feel about their shopping experience, when they experience it!
iKnow feedback is optimally designed to measure Net Promoter Score (NPS). It can also be used to measure weighted average responses.
NPS* is an internationally recognised standard of customer feedback data analysis. Identifying customers into 3 categories:
Promoters – rating 5:
These customers are loyal enthusiasts who will keep buying and refer others, fueling growth.
Passives – rating 4:
These customers are satisfied but unenthusiastic customers who are vulnerable to competitive offers.
Detractors – rating 3, 2 & 1:
These are customers who feel negatively toward the company and as such they cut back on purchases, switch to the competition and impede growth through negative word of mouth.
One simple question – “Would you recommend us to a friend or colleague?” – allows your company to track Promoters and Detractors. From this, you can produce a clear measure of your organisation's performance through your customers' eyes.
NPS provides a measure of the power and quality of “Word of Mouth” which will determine how likely a company is to grow organically. It has also been closely linked to revenue growth above industry averages in companies that achieve higher than industry average NPS scores.
* Net Promoter Score (NPS) is a customer loyalty metric and is a registered trademark of Fred Reicheld, Bain & Company, and Satmetrix.
No, you do not have to measure Net Promoter Score. You may use iKnow to measure any form of rating. Talk to us today to determine the appropriate methodology for your measurement needs.
Customers are asked to provide feedback via SMS using their mobile phone. Each customer follows a simple 3 step process. The iKnow program manages the data, collates the information, analyses results, creates live benchmarking and reports the results in a simple easy to use dashboard.
- Larger sample sizes creating more accurate information for management
- Delivers live, transparent information from the shop floor to the boardroom
- Low cost per response
- Live dashboard reporting
- Immediate customer insights
- Direct customer communication
- Links easily and complements other research methods
- Easy SMS entry mechanism
- Multi-outlet retail – live benchmarking driving improvement
- Travel / Events – live feedback to enable immediate improvements
- Seminars / Conferences – replace the paper based feedback
- Sales Feedback – faster more efficient customer feedback
- Real time consumer feedback on customer satisfaction, products or services
- Live benchmarking
- Customer insights to identify areas of strength and weakness
- Drive competitive improvements in your business daily
- A clear view of your company from the customer’s perspective
- Gain insights and improvement into staff behaviour
- Build a line of communication directly with your customers
- Create new revenue opportunities
- Everyone has a mobile phone!
- Text is simple and universal
- It is immediate and allows for instant feedback
- Enables larger sample sizes which enhances accuracy of reporting
- Doesn’t require investment in new technology
- Text is considered anonymous by customers allowing them to be honest
- Text complements and promotes other feedback and communication channels
- Feedback from your real customers
- Larger sample sizes
- Cost Saving
- Improved accuracy of data
- Less susceptible to ‘off days’
- No ‘lag’ time – allows you to act on problems immediately
We can integrate an incentive into your iKnow campaign to engage your customers. This incentive to customers can include your products or services – talk to us today to determine the right incentive for your iKnow campaign, click here.
An iKnow campaign has the ability to run for upto 52 weeks (12 months) and as short as one week. 212F can assist with determining the appropriate campaign timeframe to meet your objectives. Contact us to discuss further, click here.
Yes, there is no limit to the number of branches we can serve – iKnow has the capability to be implemented in numerous locations nationwide. 212F will ensure a seamless execution across your branches. Contact us to discuss further, click here.
The cost to execute iKnow varies depending on the number of locations/branches and the number of weeks the program runs for. Please contact us for full details, click here.